Thursday, July 21, 2011

San Diego Comic Con Thursday, 21 July 2011 

Eating early breakfast to get in line to get my badges. Yes, badges. After the online registration debacle, I could not get full convention badges and had to get daily badges. This after hours of clicking a few months back. At least they are not making me line up each day to get badges.
There are attendees already up and about. I leave now to get my badge.

Some 20 minutes later, I get to the end of the badge pickup line. I am by Buster's (see pic) in the medina. The line winds and doubles back, so it is more than the 0.6 miles Google maps reports. At least it is a cool San Diego morning. Regardless, I am grateful to be here with the fellow fans at one of my favorite shows. It has been too long since I was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment